Our visual communications and graphics experts help clients create, test and deliver the most powerful, persuasive presentation of their case. We help litigation teams:
- Analyse the case to identify critical content and themes
- Strategise on the best methods for presenting evidence
- Create visually persuasive graphics to support opening statements, closing arguments and fact and expert witness packages
We recommend, implement and operate hardware and software for both the war room and the courtroom, allowing trial teams to focus on trial preparation. We provide flawless presentation of visuals in the courtroom for maximum impact. When clients engage our Trial Services team, FTI Consulting provides free use of TrialMax presentation software, which uniquely provides deposition designation and objection management. Where custom solutions are required, we build them.
We help clients understand how jurors likely will evaluate their case and how evidence can be presented most effectively. We also help clients assess the risk of bringing their case to trial and what factors could promote an early settlement.
Our jury consultants provide services such as:
- Community attitude surveys to help plan research and assess where to file or whether to change venue
- Focus group research to test venue-matched juror perceptions of the litigation
- Mock trial research to rehearse and hone presentations
- Witness preparation to enhance expert witnesses’ credibility
The Trial Services team helps clients manage on-site logistics for optimal trial team efficiency. We provide services such as evaluating hotel and war room locations and identifying and negotiating with vendors for ancillary services such as printing, transportation and catering.