As businesses adapt to new economic realities and a more competitive global environment, government policy is increasingly playing a defining role. Business intelligence now means anticipating what government and policy makers will do next and influencing the ultimate outcome on policy, legislation and regulation in ways that protect and advance business interests. Our consultants have trusted relationships with senior politicians, policymakers, stakeholders and influencers in key jurisdictions around the world. Their in-depth knowledge of the individuals, issues and processes driving legislation gives our clients the ability to put the right case before exactly the right audience. This facilitates sensible and sustainable legislative and regulatory outcomes.
With years of experience creating campaigns that shape political debates, change perceptions and influence outcomes, our expert teams can ensure clients achieve the best possible outcome. Our communications strategies integrate the key disciplines of research, polling, new and traditional media, and government relations to put compelling messages in front of critical audiences.
We help clients respond quickly and effectively to the political aspects of major competition cases, whether involving, for instance, a transaction or a cartel investigation. Our teams supply comprehensive political communications services to support corporate and legal strategies.
- Political intelligence to gauge the intent of regulatory decision makers
- Drafting of communications materials
- Media outreach to political journalists
- Full management of critical third-party communications: non-governmental organisations, think tanks, media and activist groups
Long before any situation develops into a crisis we create preparation strategies to head off threats to clients’ reputations, bottom lines and even viability. During a crisis, our teams respond immediately to contain the problem with communications programmes designed to manage the public discussion. Long-term clients rely on our experience and expertise to mitigate the impact of even the worst challenges.
We help clients manage public perceptions of their position and performance through integrated advocacy and strategic communications campaigns that build dialogue between clients, policymakers and the broader society. Through a suite of services, including message development, reputation research, relationship building and thought leadership platforms, we work with top decision makers to communicate their vision, knowledge and abilities and ensure they are a respected voice in public policy discussions.
We provide law firms, corporations and government clients with clear analysis of complex issues for use in legal and regulatory proceedings, strategic business decisions and public policy debates. Using a range of analytical tools and research methods, we assess political risk and provide up-to-the minute intelligence on political and regulatory developments. Our research-based insights help clients understand what drives key policy shifts and helps in the framing of political engagement strategies.
We provide our clients with data-driven insights to help shape public debate and government policies that affect our clients. To effectively reach and influence the right audiences, we help our clients:
- Test messages in support of, or in opposition to, legislation or regulation
- Identify themes and messages that expose weakness in public support for specific legislation or regulation
- Identify the most advantageous way to frame a debate
- Segment supporters and opponents
- Track how a programme has affected policymaker opinion
Our award-winning creative engagement group provides innovative solutions to clients' mission-critical issues. We design and implement seamless brand, corporate and marketing messages using a mix of digital and social media, print, radio, television and mobile channels.
We collaborate to support clients with brand, corporate and marketing communications across all media and markets to advance clients' business objectives with target audiences: consumers, executives, investors and journalists. Our services include:
- Campaign microsite and application design and development
- Social media strategies and engagement
- Content optimisation, including search engine optimisation (SEO) and reverse SEO
- Performance measurement, analytics and dashboards
- Video and multimedia strategies and production
- Integrated campaign branding and marketing, including collateral development
- Issue advertising and other paid media strategies for digital, print and outdoor
- Mobile integration
- PAC materials
- Public policy reports